Saturday, September 1, 2007

Friends * Fun * Family

This is yet another 2 page spread using a NEW paper pack Caprice. I also used the following NEW products on it: Foundry Elements, Edge Anchors, Heartfelt Collection Ribbon, Dimensional Simple Alphabet in lower case and the Chocolate Distressing Chalk Ink Mini Pad. The technique I used on the foundry pieces was to use the NEW Ceramcoat with a few drops of Honey re-inker added to it along with my NEW paint brushes and covered all foundry pieces. I then stamped on top of the Foundry Plate. I did use Chocolate (reg. ink) but as you can see it does settle into the Ceramcoat a bit and dilutes the color. On page two I used the Linen Stick Stock and the NEW Font CD...and again distressed it with the NEW chalk distressing ink mini pad. Now that I think about it I should have used the Chocolate RGB colors and printed the words Hot Heart's out in Chocolate. Oh well!

It feels so good to get some old photo's into my albums. These photos were taken I'm thinking around 2003. It was the year CTMH offered its Jamaican Cruise. I remember this because My 2nd upline Jody's husband had his dreads on while BBQ'ing. The kids are so young in these pictures. It is so nice to see that at one time they really did get along!

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: