Sunday, August 26, 2007

Teacher Survival Kit

This turned out cuter than I had originally imagined it would. I used the CTMH Sweet Harmony paper pack & Doodle Alphabet (September Stamp of the Month) on it with the CTMH Pansy Purple and Olive ink(couldn't find my Topiary). The bag is a Creating Keepsake Viola bag with ribbon handle.


I filled the bag with a bag of Popcorn, Mini notebook, 4 sticks of 60 calorie Hershey's Chocolate Sticks for those really stressful moments. I also included some band aids and Kleenex. My friend Deborah is an AVON Rep. and she makes these awesome PMS (Perfume, Makeup, Scent) Sample kits using a sizzix cut scalloped tag. I included one of those in it and an AVON Vita Moist, SSS Moisturizing Shower Gel and a Natural Raspberry lip balm.

The note pad, chocolate, band aids and Popcorn are all covered in matching paper from the Sweet Harmony paper pack as well.

Not really ready for tomorrow but I'm gonna fake it until it is over and then cry all day tomorrow while they are gone. Either that or play in my craft room since I'll have time now. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Teacher Survival Kit!

Do you have a Teen Mother Survival Kit? VEG

Deborah

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: