Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Day Photo's

Well it took me three days to finally give up on my husband having the time to download the photo's. I nabbed the camera and the cord and had at it and have these photo's to share of the kids first day of school.
First off can I just say...TAXI ~ Yes, It is official I have officially become a human TAXI CAB!

Here are the pics we took in front of the house.







This is Batya (Ba-tea-a) she is 11.5 and in 6th grade. She started Middle School this year. YIKES!








Here is Quinn. In this photo he was 4 but the very next day (yesterday/Tuesday 8/28) he turned 5.



This was a very funny picture. Batya's dad was sneaking a picture of her when she got to the school...and right as he clicked it she turned around. My first thought was...ohhh she cares if we were waiting to watch for her. My second thought was boy were we gonna hear about it when she got home....and boy was I right!








We got a serious pose in front of the school sign as well but this one was priceless. Quinn was so tired of his dad snapping 8 million pictures of each pose...and it shows on his face!






No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: