Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Bit of Free Spirit added to the mix

9x9 Scrapbook page using the Free Spirit paper pack, Legendary stamp set and Beautiful Buckles.

I had so much fun doing the foil technique on this page. I actually made 5 of these so I had to do 5 of the belt buckles as well. However, it went very fast and I enjoyed myself. It really does add dimension to the page.

Love the circular Clear Dimentions and the Foundry: Photo anchors.









So with those same sets and paper I created this 8x3.5 card.





I was actually trying for something more masculine with this card. I like how the patterns came through and the simple scissor distressing on the Cocoa rectangles gave it such rustic dimension.





I wasn't totally impressed with this card. It just fell short in comparison to the other items in this series.

Oh what fun I'm having playing with NEW TOYS! Bound to keep my mind off of Shelling Crabs, (thanks April * wink wink)

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: