Monday, August 27, 2007

Whew...I made it through the day

with some help from a friend. After dropping the kadoodles off this am my friend Deborah called to ask if I'd be interested in going out for Coffee. Of course anything to be at all side tracked. We sipped our coffee and nibbled our scones at the local 'Starbucks' and talked. We talked about 'Eye Candy' (she's single of course), we talked about the issues of coming into the TEEN years, we talked about independence and of course we talked about MAKIN' TIME TO CROP!!!

FREEDOM
Well I guess it won't be all freedom as soon I will be working again. Ok so it will only 25 hrs a week and I will be working from home...but it isn't the total FREEDOM I envisioned.
I will share Kadoodle 1st days as soon as I can get my HUBBIE to download those pics for me. We took the pics on his digital since mine is so horrible! I knew it would be an issue...well I guess better than blurry pics.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, you made it!!! It will be ok! I am glad we went for coffee! Eye Candy was observed by me only!

Deborah

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: