Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Whats happening out there in Celebration

of National Stamping Month I thought I'd list links to everything I could find being offered out there. So besides my own CELEBRATION...which you will find more about on Friday, here is what I've found:

1. Free Milk Paint tutorial from Pat Stamps and the Technique Junkie Newsletter! Pat will also be going Live with her CTMH Art Gallery at the end of September. Keep looking at her website for the exciting addition.

2. Check out the NSM Celebration going on at Inky Doodle and get involved. Don't forget to leave your comment and let Korin know I sent you there!

3. Huge Awesome sale on Cricut Cartridges going on at Inky Smiles. Check It Out!

4. Close To My Heart of course has its own celebration going on. From a daily contest to daily mini tutorials...check the website out daily. Here is the press release that was released announcing the event.

5. The Rubber Stamper is having a Survey Give Away. Check that out!

Well that is all I could find so far. Some talk on two peas and a bit of controversy on Split Coast but other than that...I'll have to keep searching.

Just had to share this "SPECIAL" art project that I found.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Maggie

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: