Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor Day Weekend PRODUCTION

Whew I finished a total of 17 pages this weekend. . .Man, I can see this is gonna be quite the challenge...but I"m getting so much done. Clearing a lot outta my FULL scrap space.


Today I only did two pages but took the time to take my kids to the park with the dog and have a picnic lunch. It was a nice afternoon.


The two pages I got done today were very simple. I used some awesome photo's of my daughter, Batya from when she was 1.5 years old. She is now 11.5. On these pages I used a kit by ColorBok. I have to admit, I rarely us kits, paper or stamp sets from other companies but saw this kit and thought of these photo's. I used some sticker quotes and some spring rub-ons for accents.

Keep watching for a special National Stamping Month Give Away! I'll be announcing it later this week!











1 comment:

Jean said...

Seventeen! You're on fire!! You go, girl!

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: