Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Day 4 and I'm ahead of the game!

Four days down and I should have at least 16 pages done. I'm at 18 so my work load tomorrow is less or I could push hard and keep myself ahead of the game.

Just wanted to share the third page in this 4 page series of my daughter in 1997. It is kind of a quarterly progression through the year.

Even today, 10.5 years later and after a incredibly challenging Kidoodle day I have to say she is simply amazing to me. I am still in such awe of my children...ok so today I was nearly awed out, but doing this layout of these pictures of her were healing for me. By the grace of GOD I will figure out how to overcome these challenges I am faced with these days by my children. NEVER and I mean NEVER will I have a 6 year spread between my kids. ok.ok.ok so there could never be an again so that was a ridiculous statement.

In the first picture of this layout I'm holding Batya, yah that is me a thinner, darker haired version of me. Geez and look at those '80's glasses. Someone should have told me it was 1997 and the '80's were over! 31 years old looks good on me. If I start having (-) birthdays do I start to look younger? ok, ok I digress, these photo's were taken at a dinner party at a local (my favorite) Indian Food restaurant in Northampton, MA. It is called the India House and I LOVED to eat there. It was the woman in the bottom picture's, birthday.

I remember dressing Batya for the party and thinking how nicely we'd match without matching. Simply amazing what we remember by looking at older photo's. It was a hard evening for me but you really can't tell that by the photo, it has to be holding my beautiful precious daughter that lifted my spirits. I used the Dream clear stickers because my daughter was a dream for so many years for me. I dreamed of having a child and doing whatever I needed to to realize that dream. I never faltered in believing in her as eventually being apart of my life.


PERSONAL GOAL: Re-discover that ability to have dreams for myself.


ok ~ well I'll stop with the diatribe and just show you the page.

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: