Sunday, September 2, 2007

Hermit Crab Funeral

Today was our Hermit Crab Funeral. "Hermie" rests in our front yard in the flowerbed. Complete with a grave stone that simply says Hermie.

I've been doing a bit of reading up on the topic and have learned quite a bit about these animals. Turns out they are really quite docile and will only pinch when they feel threatened. Not really sure what made it feel threatened but obviously he did.


In my search for information online I found this pic. My first thought was watch out lady or you are gonna have a piercing you never thought you'd have.

So to Hermie we said goodbye...next week I'll go pick up another beasty! This one will be scoop material only. NO HANDS ON!
At the funeral I said I was sorry and Quinn said "Mommy's sorry"




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving the tale of Hermie :o) So glad he can rest in peace now, LMBO!!

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: