Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Quest Continues

Here are some 9x9 pages I did to go with the 12x12 pages of this wonderful first day on Hawaii. I of course forced myself to do some hand written journaling.








Page 4 I actually "lifted" from a fellow CTMH Consultant Erica Coffrey. I just loved her tag pocket.




Page 5 I used the Rustic E sized Alphabet from CTMH and kissed it with a "retired" texture set to get the texture on the alphabet.

On page 6 I also tackled a challenge of piecing together (4) 4x6 photo's of our view from our hotel room. I actually created a panoramic photo and scrapbooked it on a 9x9 page. It actually worked out well.

Click Here to view the detail on the panoramic layout.

Now to go cut the page protectors for my interactive page elements.

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: