Monday, October 1, 2007

Sure has been quite around here

Is everyone on vacation or just busy with life? Are you enjoying the tutorials? Do we need to do another blog candy challenge? What would you like to see me add? What tutorials would you like to see?

I've been working on a few paper folding tutorials. One I just included in my Newsletter and the second I will include here. Both were surprisingly easy and fun. I included Iris Folding in my newsletter and I will post this week the final card from that tutorial. I will also be including a tutorial on a technique called tea bag folding.

Share with me what you all have been working on.

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Hi Nina!!! I love tutorials. I'd love to see the paper folding one. Sounds cool!!
Thanks!
Cheryl

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: