Saturday, September 29, 2007

Summer Vacation

Batya and Quinn went to my folks house in Arizona for the summer. Yah, they were there for 6 (SIX) weeks in total. It was a hard separation but we managed to survive the time. Here are the first two pages digitally scrapped of their trip. I'd do more but I'm still waiting for my busy Mom to find the time to email them to me. She is busy with her business. You should check out her website. They sell Pasture raised, hormone free meat. We live on it because I have an allergy to the hormones they use in meats today. Their farm is A bar H Farm and you can click here to go to their website.

They also raise chickens for the eggs and Quinn was in charge of feeding and collecting eggs all summer. It was a great opportunity for the kids to get in some good time with their Grandparents and being back on the farm.
Here are the first two pages:













No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: