Friday, September 28, 2007

What is Happening? ...Why its a FREE local scrap

Want some time to scrap?
Come scrap for FREE with us!



When: Friday, October 12th 6:00pm to whenever
Where: Northeast Tarrant Chamber of Commerce
Who: Anyone who wants time to scrap with other women.
Cost: NADA, $0, Zilch - NO DINERO

Available Space: 10 to 15 spaces
Do I need to RSVP: It would be helpful, but you do not need to.
Who do I call to RSVP?: Nina Perrin email me: nperrin3@yahoo.com
Can I invite a friend?: Of course


What do I need to bring: What you want to work on and your supplies.
Will we be eating?: I thought we could order out and have it delivered if we got hungry. (Dutch Treat)

Extra's: I will have Mom Packs for anyone who RSVP's.
What is a Mom Pack?: It is a baggie of goodies, coupons, samples & business cards of women in business for themselves. I have an embellishment pack in there with a coupon.

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: