Sunday, September 9, 2007

Scrap - A - Mania 500 and a bit of catch up

It is official ~ I'm behind by 17 pages.

Whew that is a lot...but I won't let it get me down. I have a baby shower today and then a full Monday but Tuesday is my day to get caught up...lets see by Tuesday I will need to do 25 pages to be caught up. YIKES. ok ok who twisted my arm to do this personal challenge? oh yah, it is my own darn fault! What was I thinking?

*** Two Area's of Catch Up***

1.) I have sent out a NSD Virtual Coupon to all those who were confirmed subscribers prior to 9/8/07. If you did not receive that coupon via email and feel you should have please contact me at nperrin3@yahoo.com. I have been having a bit of feed problems and want to make sure everyone was included.

2.) My husband is home from his mini trip and will be picking up the NEW and "NO TOUCH" improved version of the Hermit Crab for my son. Thanks to all of you who lent me your much needed support while I recovered from the PTCS (post traumatic crab syndrome). The nightmares have subsided and I feel as though I have over come the trauma and moved on to the humor of the ordeal. A huge thanks to Deborah, Julie and April. In that order (horror, grief & humor) Thanks Ladies! ok not that Deborah represents horror and Julie grief...but that you each helped in those areas, respectively. I'll shut up now.

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: