Thursday, September 13, 2007

Can You Say PURGE


I am in the middle of a much needed purging of my craft room. I can't finish installing new organization elements to the room without first purging it all out into the living room first. You can't even walk into it without having to leap over piles.



So each day I've been spending an hour or so sorting, moving stuff out, sorting etc. It is a long and tedious process. Soon I will get close to the
walls and get my husband to install the last few shelving units and my new lighting system. I can hardly wait. The paint job (it is literally a purple and pepto colored room YUCK) will come next year. Can't have it all RIGHT NOW, I'm told anyhow.




While I have been purging I've found a bunch of projects/kits etc. that I've started but never finished. tonight I found a 4 page project pack from CTMH's National Tour 3 years ago. I had elements stamped and all the pieces ready and just needed to follow the directions (that I luckily still had) ok well sorta followed but anyhow. I finished the following four pages. When I saw them together I instantly knew which photo's I wanted to use.



The photos are from a trip my family took to Massachusetts. We visited my (BFF) Best Forever Friend Julie and her son Eric. It was the first time we had seen them since moving away in 1999. Photos were taken when I was 4 mths pregnant with my son in March 2002. During this trip Batya got a chance to see her God Sister and oldest friend Kelsey who is nearly a year and a half older than Batya. We got a chance to take the girls to the Butterfly Conservatory. In page four I used a circular Window Charm to highlight the butterfly's on my daughter. It was an incredible place.

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: