Saturday, September 15, 2007

National Stamping Month Prize Update

Ok just to remind everyone my CELEBRATION is still going on.
Here is where things stand:

1.) If you are already a confirmed subscriber....you have already won! I have sent out the Virtual Coupons to everyone. If you feel you should have received one and didn't email me.

2.) Page Challenge ~ I haven't received any submissions as of yet. If you need to see the details CLICK HERE. {Upping the anty} Anyone to submit will receive a packet of paper craft samples (these include cards, bookmarks, tags etc.)
3.) New Subscribers...I am sending these out once I receive confirmation of your subscription.

4.) I received a card from CAKVD...so I will be sending off the stamp set to you on Monday.

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Oh, cool!!! Yipppeeee! I'm so excited that the card got to you fast!! Thanks for the awesome stamp set!
Cheryl

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: