Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Non - Directors Dinner (Olive Garden - San Diego, CA)


While at Leadership this last weekend we decided to head off onto our own "Special" dinner. Directors and up were whisked of via Limo's to a private Zoo train tour and dinner. We whisked ourselves off to Olive Garden to partake in our own little celebration. We celebrated the Directors we will become.

I have to say it was a night to remember with good food and awesome conversation with friends. Although distance separates many of us (even one in England) we still take the opportunity to rejuvenate ourselves of each other. Three Acrylix Chix, three Hot Hearts and one String of Hearts unit members in attendance. Hey we can all say we are the great or great great grand kids of the infamous Karen Morris.


The view from the conference was an astounding one of the Marina. It reminded me of my Grandfather and his time living on his boat the "Sea Nile" up in Northern California. I don't know how my Grandmother handled it all those years. Summers on the boat and winters in a mobile home. YUCK...but then again it was just the two of them. I think I need to try and find some photo's of those times and do some scrapbooking so my kids can see what a hoot my Grandfather was.

I will share more photo's as they come in from all my picture taking friends. The above photo's were shared with me by Jennifer.

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: