Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My San Diego Trip

I flew out of the DFW airport early am on Thursday and got back late in the evening on Sunday. I had a wonderful time in San Diego where I participated in a Leadership Conference for the scrapbooking company I work with.

I learned so much while I was there. The weather was refreshing and I was able to totally get a rejuvenation. Although I didn't get much sleep I did come home tired but rejuvenated. The company lavished us with goodies. I felt like a queen. I stayed at the Bay Club Hotel & Marina

We had the opportunity to listen to Lyn Conway, President and founder of A Fresh Perspective. She was dynamic and had a unique way of saying things that just really hit home for me.

I had the opportunity to visit with friends that I haven't seen in nearly a year. I got a chance to create some fun artwork using new product that will be released in September. I searched and searched for "Sticky Boy" but alas could not find his sticky little self. psst...I have to say Pam did find him in the women's room actually stuck to the seat of the toilet. Good thing she looked before she sat down. Sticky Boy is our Acrylic Mascot. He was our introduction to the wonderful world of Acrylic Stamps and remains the sticky in our drive. I'll have to create some artwork of him (as I did find 3 sticky boys at convention in Salt Lake City, UT in 2006). I will also share some photo's of my trip as soon as someone shares them with me...as my CAMERA died on the trip to San Diego and I was camera less the whole weekend. However, I have awesome friends who shared theirs with me. Thank you - Tricia, Pollyanna, Jennifer and Sundi. I owe you big time!!!

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: