Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Kitchen Transformation

This summer our kids are off visiting their Grandparents in Arizona. With them gone I've taken advantage of the peace and quiet and gotten started on some much needed household transformation projects. The first was painting the once purple (yes, someone painted their kitchen PURPLE and not an eggplant purple either) don't get me wrong, I love purple but this was just an owie, ya boo boo big time. So what was once bright purple under the chair rail is now pine green to match all my kitchen decor. I also replaced the French Door curtains for something a bit more neutral, a light cream to go with the mocha color above the chair rail and in the livingroom.

So once again I tried my hand at digital scrapbooking and put together a then/now page showing the transformation our kitchen has undertaken. Now that I've found a good place to get the digital pages printed (Digital Scrapbooks to Share) I'm gonna keep trying with it. Not sure of this layout though. I'm having a hard time with what I have for digital media. Geez this process could get expensive too.

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: