Friday, August 17, 2007

'A Launching Pad for Artists'

I just have to share this awesome news. A great friend of mine, Rebecca Mesple who I haven't seen in over, well over 8 years teamed with her husband, Taylor Mesple; are launching their newest venture 'The Maple Room'. The Maple Room is a new performers theater in Durham, ME. Check out the article that recently came out in the Sun Journal.


Rebecca's CD is a favorite between my daughter, Batya and I. Back when we all lived in MA Rebecca and I worked together and she would on occasion watch my daughter. Sometimes we'd attend one of her performances and she'd let Batya sit on stage and listen. Great memories for us both.

I'm so happy for them to be getting The Maple Room opened and running. If you are ever in Lewiston, ME you have to check this out.

Check out their CD's and the websites when you get a chance!!!

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: