Saturday, August 11, 2007

" Giving Chocolate to others is an intimate form of communication, a sharing of deep dark secrets" ~Milton Zelman

Annual For Sale or Trade Event

So you are probably wondering why I've choose a chocolate theme for my annual big product sale this year...ok maybe you aren't wondering...but I'm gonna let you in on it anyhow.
Dare I say it, but I am not a Chocolate Connoisseur. Now living in a world where 99.99% of the people I come into contact with are CHOCOHOLICS and not being one is like being a an ice cube in the Sahara. You just don't count because your existence is limited anyhow!
I am constantly being given Chocolate and have even hosted a Chocolate More to Adore open house thinking that maybe someone would notice the contradiction...but like I said before, my lack of chocolate appeal is just not memorable.
So with every delectable purchase you will get CHOCOLATE! Yes, purchase even one item at $1 and you will get CHOCOLATE to help you savor the purchase.
"Relax, it's alright. I understand what you want. Rich, Kind Chocolate." ~ Eric Winter

Wooden Stamp Sets
These sets are $5 each
Click Here to view
These sets are $3 each
Click Here to view

If you are interested in set but want to see a scan of the rubber/wood quality please feel free in emailing me and I'll send you the scanned image. However, please note all sets are either stain free or have limited staining.

Mini Kits
Click Here to View The Mini Kits I have available.
These items are not available for TRADE.
12x12 SB Kits (2 to 4 page kits w/page protectors & embellishments)

Acrylic Stamp Sets
Click Here to View
Albums
Click Here to View

Trade Listing
Here is a listing of things I'd be willing to trade for:
Cricut - Fabulous Finds Cartridge * Xyron 510 Cartridges * Basic Grey Theme Set - Perhaps * Marvy Mini Bumble Bee punch * Twinkling H2O's Any colors * Fiskars Life Texture Plates * Daisy D Papers

I accept Checks, Money Orders and Cash for these items. There is no tax on them as it has already been paid but if you need me to ship anything I will charge across the board shipping for the actual weight of your items from my zip code to yours.

"The Chocoholic 12-Step program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!" ~ Terry Moore

Email me at nperrin3@yahoo.com if you find something you want to purchase or trade. All offers welcome for negotiation.

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: