Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Card Sketch Challenge #1 ~ And Our Winner Is

I'm happy to announce that I have tallied our votes for the cards submitted for the challenge and the winning cards was Submission #4

Created by: Cheryl KVD of Engineered Expressions
Congratulations goes out to Cheryl for her winning Card Sketch Challenge Submission. Send me an email (nperrin3@yahoo.com) with your mailing address and I'll get those out to you right away.........

You will have to share what you end up creating with your Blog Candy!

Thank you all for playing...I had a great time getting to see your submissions and meeting you all. Awesome work ladies!!! Look for another Challenge coming in the near future.

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Yippppeee! Thanks to everyone that voted for me - I really appreciate your kind words! Thanks also for the awesome blog candy! I can't wait to play with it all!
Cheryl

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: