Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tag - I'm It

OK - I have just been tagged by Adeline Brill

The Rules: So this is how it works.
I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same.
Sound fair enough, right?
These are the rules….
  1. Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog.
  2. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well.
  3. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging.
  4. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

7 Random Things About Me

#1 - I am ADDICTED to Diet Coke

#2- I don't dye my hair...any longer...but my picture on my website(s) and blog show me with dyed hair. ;)

#3 - I love the "Moldie Oldies"as my friend Denise would say. Such as Billie Holiday, Ertha Kit, Nina Simone, Linda Lewis...just to name a few.

#4 - My husband proposed to me at my friends house at 3am in the morning.

#5 - I've had to learn how to cook Gluten Free for my son.

#6 - I have a bounty of animals - One dog; Lily, two cats; Joy Joy & Adelaide, a African water frog; Silly, a algae eater; Simon and always 7 or so "Snacks" in the tank.

#7 - After trying for 6 years to get pregnant the second time (via fertility methods) I gave up and 6 months later got pregnant with my now 4 year old son by traditional methods. Sometimes you have to turn things over to GOD.

Who do I tag now?

Deborah, Emily & Heidi

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: