Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking



Ok, well here is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking. I found that you could get a 30 day trial of Photo Shop. Now, please note that I haven't used Photo Shop since the late '80's so I was figuring that it would literally take me forever to figure it out.





My webfriend Adeline Brill turned me onto some FREE Digital Scrapbooking "TAG's" at the Two Peas website. So using one of those I set out to do a basic layout. Including learning curve it only took me 20 min to create this page. However, it took me another 20 min to figure out how to save it...and still be able to attache it to emails etc.

The young lady is my daughter Batya. It was taken last year when she was 10 years old.

No comments:

Monthly Paper Crafting Newsletter
Email: